For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, Design for Homes confirms that:
- The proprietor of the Site is Design for Homes. Users may contact the Design for Homes in relation to data protection matters at email@example.com
- Design for Homes processes Users’ data for the purposes of running events such as CPD or exhibitions and guidance and ancillary or related activities;
- Design for Homes processes personal data for its staff, members of the public attending events or exhibitions and others, depending on the activities concerned;
- Design for Homes doesn’t share Users’ personal data unless it either has first obtained consent to do so, or pursuant to a legitimate interest of the organisation (such as running a CPD event);
- Design for Homes utilises many industry standard information systems including third party cloud based solutions and restricts access to User data by our employees and agents. As an organisation, we will seek to continually ensure we only hold personal details that are necessary for the lawful processing activities associated with the delivery of our products and services;
- Where Design for Homes has to transfer personal data abroad, for instance in relation to its members based outside the UK, a data transfer agreement is in place to govern the security of such data transfers;
- Design for Homes retains personal data of Users for different periods of time, depending on the purpose of their processing. A Data Retention Policy codifies the different periods of time after which personal data will be destroyed or returned to the User; and
- Design for Homes seeks to implement safe technical and operational measures, where its activities include the processing of personal data.
Users should note that where their information is displayed, with consent it is accessible to third parties who may independently lift that information for their own marketing purposes. Design for Homes has no control over, and accepts no liability in respect, of such access.
Users’ feedback is valuable to Design for Homes and will allow Design for Homes to serve Users better. Users’ views on what Design for Homes is doing and how Design for Homes could make things better are important to Design for Homes.
If any User has any comments, suggestions or complaints Design for Homes would be delighted to hear from that User. Please direct comments or concerns to Design for Homes on 0203 301 3855 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design for Homes reserves the right to bring proceedings in the courts of the country of the User’s residence or that of the User’s principal place of business at Design for Home’s discretion.
The information provided on the Site by Design for Homes is intended to be informative only and is not a substitute for legal or other professional advice or intended to be relied upon. You should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation. By accessing and using the Site the User acknowledges that any reliance upon any information obtained or received via the Site will be at the User’s sole risk.
Design for Homes provides the information on this Site without any representation or endorsement made and without warranty of any kind whether express or implied, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
Design for Homes does not warrant that the functions of this Site will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Site or the servers that make it available are free of viruses or other destructive digital elements.
If you have any queries please contact us here.